• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buying a Deuce

nathank

I have poured over Craigs list amd the classifieds on this site and have not found a truck that I can afford within 250 miles of east texas. I have been reading about guys getting them in auctions but, havent read what auction it is. I am on government liquidation but, have yet to see a duece on there. I am not looking for a show queen I am looking for a bobber four door project. I would like it to run decent though. Any input would be great thanks.

jluv1185

Got mine for $1800 on GSA. Jumped her off and drove her home. Have done less than $200 in must have fixes till this day. Had her almost a year.

KsM715

Lot of guys that get them from GL auctions all over the country. Just because you see one local to you and the seller says he got it at an auction doesnt mean he got it from a local auction.

Edit: deuces straight out of surplus are getting short in supply. The prices are only going to go up

Last edited:

scoutmanadam

just keep looking and you will eventually find what you want. it took me a year to find a good one from a member on hear. they are getting rarer at auctions and some of the gsa ones i have seen lately are in real bad shape. you will find one eventually