• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buying out of state?

Bulldogg

So a few years back I jumped in and bought a 5 ton from our states surplus auction. Now I cant seem to find any military surplus auctions in my state why is that? Is my only option to buy out of state auctions? I mainly use them for farm work and to play with on certain occasions. Would I have trouble with license? How far can you possibly drive a 5 ton rig ? lol Thanks for any help

SCM35A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just bought my 5ton truck & it come from out of state from where I live. Now I bought mine through a friend, had it shipped to me & just went to the DMV to do all the title paperwork. If you plan to drive it home then I would make sure the truck was maintained/road worthy & get it tagged/insured to be legal. I'm sure others will chime in with more info.