• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

C turbo anyone?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thats my buddy Matt that used to live in Ft Lauderdale. Hes got tons of stuff too. Last check he had around 20 trucks in various states of disrepair.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I thought a c had bolts trhat held the housings together and a d had the v bvands?

Deuceswild

WW,

The "D" turbo has a fairly symetrical and large exhaust impeller housing and is attahed to the center body by means of 6 bolts with retainers.

The "C" turbo is very easy to identify as it is the one that uses the V style clamp to attach the exhaust impeller housing to the center body, also the exhaust impeller housing is smaller then the "D".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks