• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab access holes M1008

Rich Johnson

Im looking through manuals to see if I can find existing access holes in the cab of my M1008 to run wires and cables through. I know that radio controll boxes were wounted on the dash, they had to get in somehow.

I want to run power and antenna cables for my Radio equipment.

BIG_RED

Check under the dash, on the passenger side. There is a hole on my M1009 just above the plastic heater box. It may be hidden by sound deadener mat on your truck. Under the hood, it looks like a black rubber hole plug about 1 1/2" diameter. A few inches towards the drivers side of the fuel filter. Pulling it out gives you a 1" or so hole through the firewall. I have like 30 wires i put through there. Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks