• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cab Interior Width Needed

SixSpeed

Banned
Hey Guys,

I searched around but didn't have any luck. I don't think any of the TM's cover interior dimensions. If they do please correct me. I need the interior width (door to door) for an 800 series 5-ton. I believe its the same as an M44 series as well? If anyone has a truck and a tape measure handy I would really appreciate it. THANKS!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same size cab, minor differences with holes etc. The 900 series are wider.

jimm1009

I just measured my M35A2C cab. Against the dashboard the right to left measurement is 57 1/2 inches and against the back edge of the doors where they strike the opening the cab is 64 inches wide.
This is from the inside of the door over to inside of the other door.
The doors are 3 inches thick.
Hope this helps.

jimm1009

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks