• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

cabover 6x6

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The ad lists it as a G744 series 6x6. Those are the M39 series 5-ton multifuels.

Don't have any idea but it sure looks cool,,,,,

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmm FOUR-MAN CAB and a boom.... Will probably be outbid by someone on the southern border interested in plucking illegals over our super-secure border fence and then hauling them home. 2cents :deadhorse:

On a more realistic note..... I WANT IT - - - :!:rofl

jollyroger

I would not be suprised if there was a backroom contract already made up with aliens, from another world aliens, to transport illegal aliens across said border.:tin hat:Who needs a truck when they have the power to beam them across? aua

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like one of the Federal cabs...they built lots of bucket booms in the 80s & 90s, on 6x6 chassis.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks