• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calling Oklahoma Drivers

M813A1

Hey Guys !! Lets make a Good showing for Steel Soldiers on Saturday May 09 Parade !! I have the Parade applications for those of you thinking of entering into the Armed Forces Day Parade in Del City .. We can enter as a group, but fill out your applications for your own trucks information so they can announce your truck in the Parade !! You can send in your own or send your applications to me and I can deliver them to the Del City Hall !! The deadline for entering is April 24 09.. Here is my address 1209 N Timber Ave Midwest City Ok. 73130. I am looking forward to getting the trucks together again and having a Fun Day !! Take Care see you at the Parade !!!
Dave May

M813A1

Attachments

OKCM38CDN

Dave, be sure you hand your applications directly to the guy in charge... Year before last I gave mine to a gent, who said he would pass it on... Guess what he did not... I showed up for the parade and no record of me... so I ended up being tail end charlie...

Just a word for the wise...

Also for those doing the parade, bring lots of candy... the kids get a thrill out of getting the candy. kind of like Marti Gras for kids... but also be aware of dodgers, those that run out for the piece of candy that went the wrong way after hitting the ground...

One last bit of advice... get there early for lineup... too many show up late and delay the parade...

See you there ....

Last edited:

M1075

I wish I could make, but I will be there in spirit. You guys roll out and make the Oklahoma Convoy proud! I look forward to planning another convoy and overnight trip for later in the year.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Dave,

Thanks for heading up this event. I have been telling all the current and former military people I know to show up.

We many need to borrow some additional trucks to haul every one......LOL\

Warthog

M813A1

Armed Forces Day Parade

Hi Guys !! I hope that we will have a Good Showing for Steelsoldiers !! I'll need to know how many trucks are going to be entered so I can get the Parade Application turned in by April 24th !! Everyone should be able to download the application and fill it out and get it turned in to Mr. De Puy !! I am looking forward to the Parade and seeing the SteelSoldiers there !!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks