• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Calling on the supply train!

Flea

I was wondering if anyone in the southeast VA, east TN or anywhere in KY had a spare wheel and tire (9.00-20) they could part with. My truck didn't come with a spare, and I am out of places to check around town, so I figured I'd see if someone here knows where I could pick one up.

Anyone got one they wanna sell? :D

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't get too excited about trying to find one. There might be a dry spell for a while, but then they will show up in a LOT. You'll find one.

Lee in Alaska

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ironically, Flea, I have a rim here for you. If you plan on going to Aberdeen, I can bring it. An old 9.00x20 tire is still mounted on it, but it's old and dry-rotted, so the tire won't help you, but the rim is solid.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wouldn't buy one, someone will give one up. There are alot around close by. :wink:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The one item that there doesn't seem to be a shortage of is deuce wheels/tires. I've been giving them away for years. I try to keep 10 extra wheels here so that I can swap over tires at my slow pace without having the trucks on jackstands for 10 weeks at a time. (1 tire a week for 10 weeks).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks