• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Came across this beauty .....

gasser

Heh - well, I am sure someone, somewhere would appreciate this old Green Iron.
I came across it while driving through some new housing developments in my area.
M35A2C - not sure of the year though ... I guess pre '69, as it appears to have at one time had a soft top. I am not sure about the tank; I guess it was privately retro-fitted?

More pictures here:
http://www.iamforeverme.com/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=375

-graham

Attachments

gasser

Hey Kenneth, I got your PM.
No, it's not mine and I am not sure if it's for sale. However, what I will do is leave a note on it for you.
I believe Monday the construction crew will be out there.

-graham

motorolanut

Its a older model alright, the front blackout/turnsignals give that away, around a 1968 I would guess.
This would make someone a great project truck I'm sure
Go for it!!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is my humble opinion that the M35A2C data plate was retrofitted on this truck. It is clearly a very old truck. Electric horn, older lights, box seat and the fording tag on the dash is for the older pull cable fording equipment. The data plate is hand stamped.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even the oldest winch trucks had the lights high in the grill. My 53 Stude did too.

jasonjc

I'd say that it's a M50 or maybe M49 that looks like millitary tanker bed. they made them look like cargo bed so them could put the top and bows and not tell that that it was a tanker. which is a high vaule target.