• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can 2 PTOs be put on the cargo truck transmission?

SrpntHntr

I have an 85 AMGeneral with the PTO driven front winch. I want to put on a dump hoist I scavenged from a wrecked civy dump truck. The dump has a PTO driven hydraulic pump and I am wondering if I can run 2 PTOs from the M35's transmission? I know they ran them for the wreckers and rear winches but I'm not sure if that's a different trans. Any ideas so I don't have to drop the cash for an electric hydraulic pump would be appreciated. I use the truck for hauling tree debris, trash, construction debris, etc. nothing heavy, I think the cargo bed will handle light weight debris of that nature without much modification. Anyone else tried this trick with any success?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks