• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

can anyone use these wheels?

ODdave

Came across these wheels today, they are the same bolt patern as a deuce but do not clear the drum. figured i would post them though as the centers might be usefull. they are 16in tire - 6 wide (i thought about using them on a 105 trailer that i stripped the brakes of of to pull behind my cucv's) There are 270 of them an there $25 each. I will pass the contact info along if someone is interested. Oh yea they are BRAND NEW !!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmmm. I may have a use for 5 of them. I wonder how wide they would be if they are put on a M105 backwards (dish in)? I'm planning on building a tandem axle trailer with two M105 axles and was wanting to go with 16" to lower the deck height.

If you don't mind, PM me the contact info. ;)

Blythewoodjoe

I don't want to question you, but are we absolutely sure they are 16"? The only reason I ask is because if they were 17 or 18", they would be perfect for a project I'm working on. If they measured 16" in the narrowest part they would work for my project.

ODdave

didnt mesure them but whoever biult them stamped 16x6 in them so i can only assume them mesured them and they fit a 16in tire, sorry

What is your project?

Blythewoodjoe

I am looking or an alternative for my Burma jeep until I have saved up $1400 for new 7.50 by 20 tires. I am attempting to modify some hummer wheels because they are about as tall but cheap and they will barely go over the front brake drum. These look like they might work but would definitely work if they where 17 or 18". I'm just wishful thinking :grin:.

Last edited:

quin

pm me the info. i have a set of dana 70s front and rear with those wheels on them. do not know what they are off but i know there an older axles.

ODdave

Ok, it looks as if we will be able to bring wheels to the frint area soon, we have enough people interested that if we can get a few bucks from each person buying (5-10 dollors per person depending on how many people buy) we can deliver them to a location in/near flint. If Anyone is interested please let me know asap so i know how many to pick up. I will have to recive a phone call from you BEFORE i get your wheels as i dont want to have you back out on me and i own your wheels. Thanks guys!

Dave @ 517-490-4911

fasttruck

Said wheels appear to be hub piloted and are for tubless tires so those of you with stud piloted wheels can dream on.

ODdave

Said wheels appear to be hub piloted and are for tubless tires so those of you with stud piloted wheels can dream on.
well i guess its good nobody is dreaming because they are STUD PILOTED and fit the hub correctly.........Kinna obvious they are tubless as they are new and fit 2010 trucks huh?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm not so much interested in the wheels, but more interested in the centers of them. Is there any way you could get a pic of how they're welded together and measurements?