• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can I see some dash pictures

roady

I am in the process of repainting the Deuce and wanted to see some pictures of everybody's dash. I will be painting the Deuce with Tan CARC and have seen a picture somewhere on here where they left some things green. I think it looked pretty good and offset the tan nicely. The one picture had the bezels around the gauges and some of the switches left green.

I will post some pictures of my dash when I get started.

roady

I got everything removed right now. I was just trying to get some pictures of some that are already done to get some ideas.

mikew

Here's one I did awhile back, non-standard but looks pretty good. The only thing I'd change on the next tan truck will be the instrument bezels, I'll make them either tan or black.

Attachments

roady

Here's one I did awhile back, non-standard but looks pretty good. The only thing I'd change on the next tan truck will be the instrument bezels, I'll make them either tan or black.
That does look nice. What color are the gauge bezels? I cant tell what color they are.