• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can share a load from N. california to central NY or between

Yohan

I'm hauling an FV432 from the northern California coast to Central NY. There's room for another vehicle up to about 11,300lbs. Freight will be LOW if we can fill the trailer and any drop off point is on the way or relatively close to the line of travel. One gentleman may take this offer, but I have not heard back from him in a couple days. I'm willing to hold off on hauling for a month or so for any takers. Thanks!

ygmir

RE: Can share a load from N. california to central NY or bet

Are you back hauling as well?
Just curious......it mite work for some of us out here to get stuff from back there......

Henry

Yohan

Thank you for the compliments! We like to have good stuff on hand. It's always more fun for the new owner to start with a nice rig. We'll source a vehicle in any condition, however, for the do-it-yourselfer.

I don't know what the trucker hauls from NY to California, but I have a pretty good relationship with him. If anyone needs anything moved along the way from either end, I would be happy to try to get you a great rate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks