• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Can someone educate him?

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I think the person that input the information on trailers in Little Rock needs some education on the difference between an M101A2 and an M105A2. Can someone elighten that person.

Since there is a bunch of peeing going on about what can or cannot be listed from the GL sight, I invite those that are interested to look at all the trailers in Arkansas on GL.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
It's as bad as the idiot that gives the general truck specs like the GVW for vehicles instead of giving information on each specific vehicles. DUH!

papercu

If you want perfect pictures and accurate descriptions you folks need to buy retail, one of the great thing about buying SURPLUS is the advantage of you knowing a little bit more about the item, than the next guy. You are just taking all the fun out of it. Wayne

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Like the M911 pictured but advertised as a M820. GL said I should preview the lot beacuse the decription and pictures dont have to be right...... what..... yep you read it right...

Boatcarpenter

Mike, I understand that. I was making a lame attempt at humor I guess about all the brouhaha over the CUCV key code business that goes on here every so often.
I'll refrain from bad humor from now on:-D.
BC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks