• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CANCELLED: 2020 Red Ball Military Show / Swap meet Gilbert Pa

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Received via email, hate to be the bringer of bad news but here's the facts:

"Hello Red Ball Vendors,

It is with a great deal of sadness that I have to tell you that the Red Ball Gilbert, PA show is cancelled this year. This was not our wish to cancel the show and here is the reasons for this decision:

I got a call a couple of days ago from the Fairgrounds saying they had canceled the West End Fair and they asked if we were going to do our show. I told them we had planned to. They told us that we could do the show but we had to do it outside the fence meaning the parking lot.... there would be no electricity, no water, no bathrooms as the Fairgrounds themselves are shut down for the rest of the year. We would have had to use our own Porta Potty‘s and this type of thing.

We considered doing this to keep the show on BUT…they then said that even if the County goes into the “green stage” we would only be able to have 250 people IN TOTAL on the grounds . This was a decision of their Board of Directors in conjunction with their insurance company.

We hated to have to cancel the show but we did not see any other option for us as the Vendors and Exhibitors alone exceed the 250-person limit.

Don't forget.........The Red Ball Club will be having our Winter Swap meet in March 2021.

Jim Gilmore

Show Director"

surplusyes

Jim, you guys have always put on a great show, I don't think we ever missed any of the GPA fall shows. Politics, insurance, organizational bureaucracy, etc seem to be a common curse. See you next year. Tom

lpcoating

I received this e-mail from Jim and thought I'd share.

Guy

Hello Red Ball Vendors,

Although the Red Ball Gilbert , PA show is still cancelled one of our vendors, Ralph Megola is putting on a Military Vehicle, Military and Gun Show at the Pocono Racetrack September 25 to 27, 2020.

He has asked me to forward his flyer for the show to the Red Ball vendors.

For more info contact Ralph directly .

Screenshot_20200814-152343_Chrome.jpg

Jim Gilmore

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks