• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cant see letters on MEP002A on switches

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I swore I had a couple spare gauge plates for 00X in my parts stash, but seems Ive sold them off. They were NOS. I only have a couple new ones left for 80X machines I guess.

If I come upon one, I will keep you in mind.

2Pbfeet

If it were me, I would try to find a NOS/good used one.

If you go down the route of new, in the past, I have used these folks, but be prepared, pricey!
I'm sure there are lots more around, and comparison shopping would be worth it. I would ask about volume discounts for ordering and reselling on your own, as the price for one can often include hefty setup fees.
If you go down the route of new, I have an acquaintance who does laser engraving on the side, but I would have to check about the maximum dimensions for his laser. PM me if you want it.

All the best,

2Pbfeet

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks