• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Canvas

XJChief

There are quite a few canvas sellers out there. New Life, Beachwood, Memphis, ect. Anybody ever used ODcloth.com aka PIZZOFERRATO ENTERPRISES?

I need a new top and some seat covers and want to get a nice, yet affordable, set. Suggestions appreciated!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought a vinyl tan cover for my old M416 trailer back in 1998 or 1999 from Pizzoferrato. The cover itself was rugged, and lasted me a number of years, but the grommets were not the best quality and a few of them pulled out. I couldn't tell you the quality of their canvas, though, sorry.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
I've not bought deuce canvas from Dave, but I have bought canvas for other vehicles from him, and I've been very satisfied with both the product and service.

HTH,
David Doyle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks