• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cape Cod HMMWV

BenDeez

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was stopping to look at Trailers today in Orleans MA. I noticed two Humvee's in Cape Cod Truck Shop next door in Brewster. Are they yours? If you see this, please reach out, I haven't seen any others around and have some questions. I assume they got worked on there, good place?

Ben

D6T

I knew someone who resided in Falmouth or thereabouts who had a woodland camo 2-man, waaaay back when, circa 1997-1999, his initials are RJM, he was in a different company to mine (Guard) and drove his POV when we were training at Camp Edwards or Boston area. Lost touch with him a long time ago however.

Also knew someone from a different Guard unitI was in, he resided in Danvers, his initials are HJF. He had a four-man OD green with deep water fording intake and stack, he had a summer home in the Brewster/Orleans area (down one of those long roads on the north side of 6A). Haven't seen him in years either.

Awol

There's a guy selling Humvees down on the south shore, but I don't think he's down the cape.