• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Car show at st pete vet hospital

cessnatwin

Mid march there is a car/truck show in Bay Pines, FL at the Veterans Hospital, bring your military trucks out and show them off, the vets love it especially!

dudieezper

Hi there, I have already read the same discussion in another forum. People with good heart are organizing an event for the benefit of the veterans. I want to attend in the occasion with my truck but I am miles away so I am just thinking about going there for a few days earlier to prepare. Indianapolis Hospitals

Last edited:

Dodge man

Mid march there is a car/truck show in Bay Pines, FL at the Veterans Hospital, bring your military trucks out and show them off, the vets love it especially!

Never saw any further details published on SS. Is that the Downshifters of Brooklyn annual car show at Bay Pines VA on Sunday, March 28, 2010?
<http://www.baypines.va.gov/news/events.asp>

jatonka

Hey Cessna Twin, pretty amazing, we are having a car show at the Albany, NY Veterans Hospital too this year!!! Must be orders from the top. JT out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks