• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carden Loyd MG Carrier

Carden loyd

I have built 3 Carden Loyd's so far, sold one to Guernsey Armory the second to the King of Jordan and the third I now have for sale. The interest started when a chap advertised a replica Carden Loyd for sale as an ongoing project I brought the project and put a lot of research, time, money and effort into it and made the project more accurate.
As more info came along the Carden Loyd's become better as they were from the factory. I also have found 2 original crew limber trailers to restore.
My main work for over 15 years is Carden Loyd, CVRT, CVRW, Daimler Ferret, Austin Champ, ETC, Vickers Carrier, Ford Model T, and soon the Vickers Light Tank reconstruction project.
Any questions please contact me.
Thanks. IMG_0356.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks