• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo bed

a guy in Bellaire Michigan had one. it was a drop side and was long. had 2 drop gates on each side. all lights , a spare tire lifting mechanizm , and 4 steel flaps included. if i get back that way i can check if its still there. if you are going that way let me know and i will give you directions.

derby

Thanks Dave P,I don't have any plans to go that way anytime soon,but if something comes up and I do I will contact you.I believe I have a great uncle up there maybe I could contact him and go look at it for me. Do you know what he was asking?

i have'nt been by there since spring. it had $800.oo on the side. when i saw it last it had been there for prob 2 yrs. the tail gate was bent in the middle but there was a very good one that looked like new laying in the bed. the bed was up on blocks not sitting on the ground.

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Keep in mind the 16 footer is for the LWB duece, the 20 footer is for the 5-tons. At least that way you don't have to "make" it fit.

dg