• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo Cover installed on the M35A2

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks great Kevin. Makes me think 2x about the dark stuff i'm trying to aquire. How much did it set you back?

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ryan, No wonder the military moved to these.

Will, I really like the color of your truck. Cover was around $450, pricing is on GMA's site (I think). I wanted to stay with desert colors. I'm going to stay with 4 color MERDC. The side of the bed is sort of a color experiment.

Thanks David4x4

Hey Devin, Spotless driveway? I wish. I think it's just the angle of the photo. The Deuce does have a little oil coming out of the rear main, not enough to make a mess though. I do power-wash the driveway often.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The people at GMA are GREAT, and will sell to us collectors no problem. Very few companies give support like they do to both us and the military.

m35a2cowner

Merry Christmas

Do you think if asked Santa for one he would deliver it rather than put it on his sleigh? Does this type of cover replace the front and rear curtains? Thanks for the info.

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Richard, Yes, the end curtains are an integral part of the cover. The sides can be rolled up as well as the back. Both front and back curtains have 2 vents with velcro flaps and zippered windows. The hardware to secure sides or back when rolled up are top quality hooks, very easy and can be accmplished by one person if required.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Merry Christmas

The current covers that GMA sells are all one piece.. There are no seperate end curtains anymore. it's all one unit.. Check the 2nd pic, you'll see what Im talking about.... The roof and front are electrroncially welded together.

Desert Deuce

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will, yes I do, The trailer is 45% sand or tan??, 45% Earth Yellow, 5% Brown??, 5% Black. I bought the trailer from Camp Pendelton. There was a 5000 gal tank trailer there at the DRMO at the same time, same paint. I'm wondering who, where and when this scheme was used?

My M275A2 is Green 383.

I just brought my M52A2 home today, it has a wild paint scheme that is part military and part home brew, looks like it has some Earth Red in it.

By the way, the M52A2 used to belong to Dennis Gilliam. I bought it from Gerry Horton of Phoenix today. Pics of M52A2 are before purchase 1 week ago. I'll post new pics of it tomorrow.

Attachments