• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo cover now on

Gunzy

Finally picked up my cargo cover and bows from Markmontana last week and put them on the truck sunday. I think it looks good even though it's tan and not camo, but that's OK as it's near new. with cargo cover 1.jpgwith cargo cover2.jpgwith cargo cover 3.jpg

Gunzy

That is what will eventually be done. Need to get the winch and a few other things on her first, then paint the whole truck. I'm just stoked to have such a nice cover.

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree I would love a new cover and paint by the way I have seen some war movies don"t remember which one but the truck was green and cover was tan or brown I like it but I also like all tri color camo

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks