• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cargo cover straps F/S

kurtkds

Those could be used to secure the canvas sides on a Deuce. 5 per side. Looks like your missing the clamps though unless the clamps are secured to you canvas.

They would attach to the metal corners of the bows.

art

Those could be used to secure the canvas sides on a Deuce. 5 per side. Looks like your missing the clamps though unless the clamps are secured to you canvas.
The camps are attached to the cargo cover.
Also good for a 5 ton, 6 on each side.
great deal SSG!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The other half of them are attached to the tarp on my truck, these are attached to the metal bow. For securing the tarp, with the sides rolled up. I've done it once, makes a nice open area in the back, with roof.

kurtkds

apparently there are at least 2 types of fastening systems out there. The top that I have for my deuce is the heavy vinyl type and it has vinyl loops sewn on the top sides of it and uses a plastic adjustable hook that is attached to the strap. the vinyl top for my m105a2 has the metal clamp sewn onto the vinyl with the straps as a separate piece.

But I'd love to have a set of those straps since I only have 2 of the 10 that I need.:cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks