• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Carrier bearing angle

Myrtleman

Hi all. Replaced my carrier bearing today on the front propeller shaft because the other one was falling apart. I noticed that the old bearing was angled just like the new bearing after installation. Bearing was installed correctly and the shaft is perfectly straight so I’m a little bit stumped. Wondering if this is normal? Would greatly appreciate it if one of you guys can take a look under your rig just to verify. The bracket that the bearing connects to appears to be perfectly fine, never hit or damaged. Rig is a 1097A2 if that matters. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks