• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cat 7155 shift tower indicator blinking

JH1

There is a blinking light on the shift tower, down by neutral. It is not the light that indicates that the strip heaters are on. I assumed it was low air to the tranny, but I have full air and it's still blinking. What is that light? The blink rate is very consistent, about once a second. Looks intentional, not a bad connection making and breaking. It's not mentioned in the -10 operator manual. I have the latest mods to the M915, including 4 air tanks. Maybe the later mods added this for some reason, like maybe a clogged filter?? Anyone know of an instruction sheet that may have been issued with the MWO for more air tanks? Maybe it's a warning indicator that there is an incoming missile??:?

Jim

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks