• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CCKW troop seat/cargo rack pics

D6c

I'm looking for some pics of the troop seat & cargo rack hardware for a CCKW. I have an all steel cargo box on a closed cab truck.
Trying to figure out what all the parts look like so I know what I'm looking for. Some of the small parts will be easy enough to make but others not so much.

If someone could take pics of their truck showing the parts ( seat supports, rack stakes, corner brackets, latches etc) that would be greatly appreciated. The parts manual has all the items listed but not much in the way of pictures. About the only parts I have are the top bow corners and one or two original seat supports.
If I can gather up all the hardware, making the wood parts will be easy enough.

I have located one possible source for parts but they want pics of the parts I'm looking for so they can check what they have.

Thanks in advance

edit:
Fortunately the MVPA convention next summer is being held about 40 miles from me. Hopefully there will be trucks there that I can look closely at too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks