• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CDR Valve: Anyone ever find a source ??? how to test?

MuddWeiser

During my quest to have the injection pump rebuilt, I noticed I should probably replace my CDR valve... When I disconnected the hose from oil filler neck from the CDR valve, about 2 ounces of nice blue diesel oil came pouring out of the valve (hey at least it was CLEAN oil;-))

I remember reading a thread and apparently there are NO providers for this anymore - 1 shop had "aftermarket" CDR valves but the hose connectors were in the wrong spot...

Just wondering if anyone ever found a source?

If not - is there a way to clean and test functionality?

I am also wondering what exactly it's purpose is? I suspect it is there to recirculate crankcase gas/pressure back into the intake manifold --- Which is a problem on my truck as the intake was extremely "greasy" and wet from the vapor...

acesneights1

I just got one Off eBay as well. NOS. the only way to test is a manometer . Too much trouble to build one. I just figure is was due.