• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central New York Veterans Parade

BajaEET

Is anyone else going to the Veterans Parade in Syracuse on Nov. 7th. The Chittenango VFW asked me to drive them in the Deuce. Just wondering if anybody else was going with some of the other Legion posts in the area.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm, any more details or a contact number? I may be able to get down for that one. The Goat goes into storage this week, but we have deuces and I bet Amy would love to drive her new Mule in a parade.

BajaEET

cnyveteransparade.org is the website. Unfortunately the site is a little lacking. I didn't know about it until I got a phone call from one of the guy in the local VFW.

surfdog

There is also a parade in Amsterdam NY on Saturday 11/7. Dont know all the details but I think it kicks off at noon.

PM JATONKA if you need info. The HM-NYPENN MVCC will have at least a few vehicles there.

Albany's parade is Wednesday 11/11 and kicks off at 11:11 am down Central Ave. I think we're going to have ~ 10 trucks there. Line up time is 10am.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks