• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central Ohio Help

jime

Hi Guys. I'm new to this vehicle (other than my butt stick in the back of one 20 years ago in the army!) and think it might be the perfect mount for my Browning 1919a4! Anyway, lots of great stuff here, but there's no substitute for face to face and hands on. Anybody in Central OH wanna help me out? I'm in Knox county. I haven't bought one yet, but would like some experience on my side before I do! Thanks! Jim

oilcan

Hey, you're not too far from me. Any ole' time.

Bring the browning, too. It's been too long since I've burned powder.

jime

Hey guys. Thanks for the love. Lots of contacts. SR71BLACKBIRD...that picture looks like my Toyota last week, except the Toyota was stuck IN the drift!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks