• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Central tire inflation

Coalman

I am new m35a3 owner and have a question . How does the central tire inflation work ? When I turn it on thepanel lights up but nothing happens Can somebody tell me how to use it and also if nothing happens how to trouble shoot it Thanks in advance Kevin

skidunits4you

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is the system all there? alot of these have been disconnected. Are the tires holding air or flat. If it works when turned on you should see it inflating tires or alarm should come on for flat tire or emergency. When and I seid WHEN they work they work good when they don't they suck. Good Luck

Coalman

It all seams to be there the tires are holing air almost 2 weeks since I picked it up all are good I did have a leak in one tire but that is taken care of the o ring in the rim was rusted and leaked How do I know if it working or not? when I turn it on nothing happens How do I download the tm I am new here Thanks Kevin

AceHigh

It is supposed to go through a self diagnosis when turned on, then the display will say something like "manifold pressure 0" and the 0 will climb up to where the current pressure is. It will then begin airing up or reducing pressure as needed. Finally it will settle on the chosen setting. You have power to the control head, are you reading anything on the display?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks