• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Centralia, WA December 12, 2015 Lighted Tractor Parade

Amer-team

Hello Team. Anyone interested in lighting up your MV's for the Tractor Parade? I think this will be our 4th year.
We would most likely meet at my house, in the alley around 1400. Bring your converters and generators and all the lights you can find. Put all the lights and Christmas decorations on the trucks that we are able to, I will make some Hamburgers around 1600 and we will go line up about 1700, with the parade starting at 1800.

More to come on this if there is interest. I think we had 12 vehicles last year. The public has been a bigger turnout for this parade than they do on 4 July.

Hope to see you all here. P

Amer-team

we are having some minor flooding issues right now, but as far as I know the parade is still a go for Saturday. Think we have about 6 vehicles lined up so far.
I am pumping water, but the water is going down, so should be good to go on Saturday.

Amer-team

Parade is a go. Bring your truck or come out and watch. If you have any questions about this one, please give me a call. 360 870 0706 Peter

I am going to have breakfast with the Vietnam PBR guys in the morning and then maybe work on their projects for a couple of hours, then home to light up trucks. Merry Christmas.

Amer-team

We ended up with 4 trucks. MB, M715, M923 and M923A1. The weather broke and was dry during the parade. It is still amazing to see the crowd that turns out for this event. Saw a couple of others from our group that came out as tourists. Plan on it for next year. Around the second Saturday of Dec. Hope to see you all there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks