• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Centralia, WA Freedom Fest 4th of July

Amer-team

If there is anyone that would be interested in joining in, for about 14 years the Friends of Willie and Joe have been doing an historical display at Borst Park, lunch, and then entering the Freedom Fest parade that takes place in Centralia at 1600.
The display at Borst Park, just off exit 82, I-5, starts about 0800 with breakfast at the park. We set our vehicles and other display items out till about 1230 and then retire to my house for lunch. We have serious discussions and look at vehicles till about 1500 and then head for parade line up. If anyone is interested in being judged, they need to line up by 1400. We usually have about 8 to 10 vehicles, but I would entertain having some of the Steel Soliers join in if they would like.
This is an open era display and we would respectfully request that you portray as correctly as possible the era or unit of your vehicle. Weapons are allowed, but please don't plan on firing your blanks or propane at the park, as there are many very small childeren in attendance.
Please chime in if you would be interested and we can talk about more details. Thank you.
Peter L. 360 870 0706