• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Centramatics?

richingalveston

I have them on my blazer and I think they are great. I have 1 ton axles so mine would be different model than those for a stock 1009. I have 39 inch tires on 16 inch rims and the centramatics make the tires ride smooth as silk. I can take them off and notice a difference. I do have the tires balanced with weights but that does not work at all speeds. when you hit certain speeds you get some small vibrations with out them. With them on my truck is as smooth as a Cadilac.
I highly recommend them. much better than balance beads.

Curtisje

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I use both centramatic and balance masters. Both brands work well. I won't quote a part number here. You need to pick correctly from the manufacturers website for your application.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks