• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Centrifuge Plans

sht2kll

Howdy All: Does anyone know where I can get plans so I can machine my own centrifuge? I have acess to BIG lathe and a mill now and would very much like to have a project. Thanks for any help. Tom

harleyrkc

If you want a professional unit my suggestion is that you buy one from Wolverine. I priced up buying all the parts and assembling one and by the time I bought everything plus the chunk of aluminum to bore a bowl, I was only saving a pittance compared to what my time is worth.

BTW..... I actually do have the welding equipment, lathe, and other tooling required to build one.

Motor $180 + shipping
Steel $200+ ?
Bowl $200+ and thats for a raw bowl, Wolverine coats his
Electrical $50+ ?

Wolverine Techs Centrifuge is $850 shipped if you buy it through this site. Its ready to plus in when it arrives? I'm waiting to hear back from him right now. He's assembling another batch of them now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks