• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Centrifuge Video

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is from that companies website(Raw Power Centrifuge - A Better Way To Easily Filter Waste Vegetable Oil! - Utah Biodiesel Supply).

You can vary the oil flow from 0 to 30 gallons per hour. Speed the flow rate up and you get clean oil in record time. Slow it down and the oil will be filtered with extreme precision. Flowing at just 10 gallons per hour can yield you oil that's filtered clear down to 1 Micron!

Sounds like it would work nice, but $1000 is alot to drop unless you go through a ton of wmo.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think those are the cast bowls. If you search youtube, you will find a video showing the cast bowls can be 8 grams off in balance. At those speeds 8 grams can be a lot.

gimpyrobb

Search youtube, plenty of vids on there. I can fab, so I am looking to purchase just the bowl and go from there.

harleyrkc

Search youtube, plenty of vids on there. I can fab, so I am looking to purchase just the bowl and go from there.
I fab a lot of my own equipment and tools but when I looked into the fuge it just wasn't worth it. By the time I bought a 10" bowl, the motor, steel, and misc. material it just wasn't worth my time to assemble it compared to what Wolverine Tech is selling them for. I went ahead and bought one from Wolverine and I'm quite happy with it.

gimpyrobb

I have everything for the build except a balanced bowl. I sent WT a pm to ask some questions. I'd rather send my money to a member of the site than someone else.

harleyrkc

I have everything for the build except a balanced bowl. I sent WT a pm to ask some questions. I'd rather send my money to a member of the site than someone else.
He is a member here and gives us a nice discount too. Don't buy off his website, pm him. His name is avengeusa. He's in Monroe, MI so I picked mine up in person to save on shipping too. He usually has them for sale in the classifieds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks