• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CFD military Monday convoy

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not sure where to put this. I thought there was a vehicle spotted thread…
Anyway, today was Military Monday at the Cheyenne Frontier Days. In honor of all things military, CFD gathered up a bunch of military vehicles and put on a convoy. My War Wagon led the convoy around the track. For HMV’s there was M35A2 War Wagon, a M-8 armored car, a M-4 Sherman tank, a recoilless rifle armed M38, a M-5 Stuart light tank and a half track. There were also some modern era vehicles, HMMWV’s of various types, Bearcats, a fire truck and assorted others. I had the honor of driving several Vietnam Veterans around up in the gun box. The entire precession was led by a joint Marine Corps / Army mounted honor guard.
Pics:

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks