• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

change old hydraulic -> new hydraulic pump/system

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi everyone

As I'm thinking of replacing my servo pump, I thought to myself... why not switch to the new system? So from the pump with the reservoir integrated to the new one with the reservoir on the top left.
As I have never seen the newer system, I don't know exactly what the differences are.
Is it enough to buy the pump and reservoir? The hoses are certainly different, but you can organize that when it's in front of you.
Possibly any other holders?

Does anyone know anything more specific?

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The entire serpentine system has to be upgraded as well as the belt and pulley on the generator…it’s not a cheap conversion.
but if you insist? I probably have everything

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am I right in assuming that you think I still have the old V-belt system?
No no, in mine, and I think in every 1123, the separate belt system should be standard.

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Am I right in assuming that you think I still have the old V-belt system?
No no, in mine, and I think in every 1123, the separate belt system should be standard.
No, I’m not assuming…if you don’t have the later style serp setup, you can’t install the new style pump and remote reservoir.
I recommend a trip to the parts TM

frauhansen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay... got it.
Trying to understand what the difference is. I would have assumed it was the brakket for holding the pump. Okay... that could have a much bigger impact.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks