• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Changing Louisiana title from "Offroad Use Only"

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All-
Question about a title- a FMV (5 ton) was incorrectly titled as "offroad use only" during the fiasco here in Louisiana a few year back and I'm wondering about the process to get it corrected.

I did a search, but what I found were threads I had started back in the day regarding titling them without plates..

Any and all help is appreciated and links would be best!

(Also, I put the thread in the politics forum as there really isn't a "titling" forum...)

Thanks in advance!

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you get your title fixed ? I was one of the guys who fought to get this bill passed . The Offroad title will convert just like normal title . There is a form you sign and get notarized stating you will keep minimum safety devices . Seatbelts .
You guys did a fabulous job. The seller had to get it fixed, but it was really a in/out situation.

Thank yall for your efforts!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks