• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Charity Truck and Tractor pull at Greene County Fairgrounds - Aug 16

Jayco36REQS

Calling all MV Vehicles.....

There is a Charity Truck and Tractor Pull at the Greene County fairgrounds on Aug 16.

It is put on by the Greene County Health Dept to raise money for medicine and clothes for needy children.

The gates open at noon, and the pulling start at 5pm. I'd like to get as many military vehicles as early as possible to hang out and try and attract a nice crowd.... Also they will let anyone who wants to hook their MV to the sled and see what we can do as an exhibition! :p

So come on out!!!

jw4x4

I would like to attend, will check my schedule. Not sure what all is going on that weekend. Have they been doing any advertising? This is the first I have heard of it.

Jayco36REQS

They typically don't do a ton of advertising except locally, and at cruise-ins and other pulls. This is a make-up pull for due to the last pull was shut down early due to heavy rain. It's always a good time with lots of cool tractors and trucks. In June we had everything from street trucks, economy single engine modified tractors.. pro 4x4 trucks, semi trucks, Super Stock tractors and the multi engine Modified tractors.. one had 3 jet engines on it!!

It would be great to get a bunch of military trucks there of all shapes and sizes to help raise money for a good cause! :D

Jayco36REQS

Common guys... I know there are a lot of trucks in the area!! Its a good cause, and will be a lot of fun too! :)

Also, the Lafenos parking lot cruise in on Friday nights... Fairfield Exit off I-35 in Beavercreek Oh.... TONS of cars and trucks... I took the 5-ton out and it drew as much crowds as the hot rods!! lol

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When we went out to KilKare Speedway(where Gimpy got his truck) two weeks ago I saw the cruise in at Lofino's as we drove past.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks