• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chat missing

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just noticed chat is missing since the restart.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, Apearantly the Mayans did not disapear. They have been hiding on the Internet for the last several thousand years.

They struck the SS site.

Drew fought them off with a mouse. Who knew they were afraid of mice?

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Said the proctologist...

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What about the old stand by temp chat that seem to work with change, no change, upgrade, down grade, retro grade

http://client1.addonchat.com/chat.php?id=583341&s

Note, ---- EVERYBODY should have this WORKING chat link either on there desktop or in there favorites

And yes still works, just checked, though I was the only one there, but not now

Last edited:

zout

chat

Times awaisting - people to chat with and things to do - I am patiently waiting
conference calls to get on chat are overwhelming my cell

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Given the fact that the new nicer chat is still without a license, coupled with the fact it's currently got other issues, I added the backup chat to the forum. Sorry folks. I'll ask for an update.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
And that means ????
123FlashChat is the company that sells the chat software we're running.

We had a trial version running on the site. But the files they've given us (a license file) seems to keep us locked into trial mode. I've started up the client, but it's still dead in the water no matter how many times I restart it.

Chris owns the license to the software. So I'm kinda having to wait for his correspondence with the vendor to get the issue resolved. (I stay away from the incoming and outgoing money for the site)

I've sent Chris an email asking where we stand at this point. I'm hopeful we'll just get the vendor to assist one on one with this and put it to bed once and for all.