• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheery Point N.C

bearboley

This sorta fits here but not really. Would like to thank the 3 outstanding young men that where at the main gate at Cherry point Yesterday a 0730. They where looking sharp and had a exceptionally high degree of perfectionism not found to often in this day and age. Wish I could tell you what I delivered or show you a picture, but it was covered for a reason.

This sorta fits here but not really. Would like to thank the 3 outstanding young men that where at the main gate at Cherry point Yesterday a 0730. They where looking sharp and had a exceptionally high degree of perfectionism not found to often in this day and age. Wish I could tell you what I delivered or show you a picture, but it was covered for a reason.

I bet it was a ufo wasnt it. :}

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks