• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chehalis Washington

galaxie428

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have seen in the past things I would like to bid on in Washington but that is a long way from Indiana. Anyone have a connection they deal with in that area that could help with picking items up and getting them shipped to Indiana?

unitedstatesoffreight

Good Morning, I can absolutely help you get any items moved out of Washington. We have drivers throughout the entire country. Is the equipment you posted things you currently need moved or things you would like to place bids on? Please feel free to call me directly if you'd like, Nick: 484-431-9509

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks