• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

christmas is coming

dmetalmiki

And I have sold my tractor trailer and just waitng for the purchaser to take it away. (modern tractor unit pulls the military recovery trailer with the military M52 tractor aboard.) (econamy and speed I suppose.) so I took some pics today as we prepped it for the collection. oh and yes the yard wants tiying big style (as does the garden) but dowsizing now and will attend to those mundane chores when the kraz tractor trailer (& 2 dodge dakotas and 1 cevy cheyan have also gone!)..just read another post on nieghbours and city zone laws etc..boy that's tough..(so.. for me C.A. is out the question?!)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks