• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Christmas Light Parade Centralia, WA

Amer-team

If anyone would be interested or available, on Dec. 17th at 1800 there will be a Christmas Parade in Centralia, WA. They are interested in having old tractors, old vehicles, and MV's. I talked yesterday to our local NG unit and they are planning on 2 to 3 vehicles.

I have a morning snow run with the WW2 vehicles, but am planning on being back in time to run the M54 in the parade. I have an inverter and some lights and hope to light it up.

If you are interested or need more info, please drop me a note or give a call. This is a free event.
Thank you. Peter L. 360 870 0706

Amer-team

The event went well and organizers told me that they had 44 entries. There were 3 MV's. A WW2 jeep with trailer, M54, and the NG brought along one of the Hemett ammunition haulers. The weather was good, cold and dry. And there were a surprising amount of folks that turned out . The only breakdown was a vintage fire engine. As the Hemett went by, they asked if they had a chain and they did not. No one asked me, but a wrecker that was following, pulled over, hooked them off and towed them the rest of the way through the parade.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks