• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Christmas parade

F18hornetM

My son and I decided to take the M35 to the local Christmas parade. Was a blast. I havent been in years and didnt realize there would be that many poeple or entries. There were 90 some floats, fire trucks, bands etc. The parade is at night and the town is well decorated, so its a very nice parade really. There were no classes for a military truck so I entered it in the antique vehicle class. We did a little decorating, mostly wreaths and flags but the only light was in the snowman looking out the back of the trailer. Kids seemed to like that.
A few days after the parade we were informed we won first place in the antique vehicle class. Didnt even know they gave out trophys, so nice surprise. Maybe next year I can get some of the other MV owners around here to go. A couple pictures are a little blurry but was hard to take at night. Was fun would definately go again. Also attached a picture of the flag mounts we made for the rear of the truck.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks