• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Chuck got a Deuce w/pics

cyamaha2007

We picked her up today. The title says it is a 1971. It has the d turbo and the air shift t case. The truck runs good but the rear axle seal is leaking so ill have to get on that.But he did put new batteries in it Sunday Heres the pics

Attachments

gunboy1656

How far was the trip home? I did a 10 mile trip and my rear seal leaked a little, I just did a 100 mile trip with no leaks. This was after replacing the seal a couple weeks ago.

I get a kick out of the battery quick reference.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Congrats-it's a great looking truck.

Get some battery adapters from Od Iron for your Optimas.

RAYZER

very nice! how does she run and what was her top speed? the axle seals are easy if you have the right tools, i remember picking up my deuce and driving it 200 miles home, it was a happy day! ( Deuce the krazy kat )

Attachments

cyamaha2007

She ran 55 no problem but i kept it to 50 or so to be safe. It ran great i had 25 miles of back woods roads at first and it took a bit to get used to. I almost broke the steering wheel off of my cummins when i moved it. I got used to the deuce:grin: