• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Civy Ignition switch

Alredneck

Banned
OK i got the way to hook it up but does any body have a wiring diagram for me to figure out wiring a ignition swith to the deuce through the old accessory switch and include the starter feature with it. I went through some of the older post and got the wire numbers but when i was under there yesterday i didnt see where they were labeled so i figure a diagram would help trace them down. Many thanks.

Alredneck

Banned
Yes i see, i see! I was hoping to get rid of the acc switch but easier makes more sense. i will just put in a battery disconnect so no ghost loads drain my batts. I was thinking of running a 12 volt source so i can run my cell charger, cb, grms radio and such with a keyed hot but another disconnect will probably easier. I also dont want a bunch of butch wiring goin on so a circuit breaker and terminal board will need to be installed. Many thanks

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Re: RE: Civy Ignition switch

Alredneck said:
Yes i see, i see! I was hoping to get rid of the acc switch but easier makes more sense. i will just put in a battery disconnect so no ghost loads drain my batts. I was thinking of running a 12 volt source so i can run my cell charger, cb, grms radio and such with a keyed hot but another disconnect will probably easier. I also dont want a bunch of butch wiring goin on so a circuit breaker and terminal board will need to be installed. Many thanks
My 757 is wired without the accessory switch, the "Master Switch" has "OFF", "ON" and "START"(momentary) positions.

Note that the switch isn't drawn correctly, but those are the functions and the "civy markings", "S", "R" and "B" added by yours truly.

Attachments