• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

CL 5 ton for cheap in Georgia

gunboy1656

Actually there was a rule change including Cl ads....

Auction Postings: Please abide by the following rules concerning the posting of auction information in the forums:
• Do NOT post about future or current GL/GSA/eBay (including items for sale in buy-it-now formats)/local/city/state/Federal/estate auctions. You may post about any auction after the auction is closed.
• Do not post links to auction photos. GL/GSA links quit working after a short period of time so save the image to your PC and then attach it to your post.
Do NOT post links to current eBay auctions or Craig's List ads that are not your own. You may post a link to your own auction/ad only if it is in an information/discussion thread about you vehicle/item. Do not start a post in the Conversations forum or your vehicle specific forum just to announce your auction/ad.
• No collusion as specified above.

And that is looks like an M814 frame.

Alredneck

Banned
THis is so gay, why do we need so many internet police? We do have moderators whose job it is to let folks know the rules! If you dont like the post go to another! THis guy is trying to help someone out and most likely not making any money off the deal, even if he was good for him! If it wasnt for you cry baby internet patrolers we could discuss auctions from GL and others without you getting your pantys in a wad. We are supposed to be grown adults who can discuss things even if we disagree. Suck up them feelings and quite sobbing on someone elses post!

I use to tell my soldiers who wanted to cry to cut that Sh!t out and go to the nearest cleaning closet. Secure a mop and bucket, and mop that weak sh!t up!

As for the post Thanks Bill W for allowing others to be in the know about something we all are supposed to care about and enjoy as a hobby! Better one of us get it than the crusher and Chinese!

papercu

Phone comes back as Clack Construction and has a couple of other vehicles for sale.
Another victim of the economy? Wayne

gunboy1656

THis is so gay, why do we need so many internet police? We do have moderators whose job it is to let folks know the rules! If you dont like the post go to another! THis guy is trying to help someone out and most likely not making any money off the deal, even if he was good for him! If it wasnt for you cry baby internet patrolers we could discuss auctions from GL and others without you getting your pantys in a wad. We are supposed to be grown adults who can discuss things even if we disagree. Suck up them feelings and quite sobbing on someone elses post!
Ok what the heck is wrong with pointing out the rules, HMMM lets see he stated he didn't think it was wrong, so I pointed out the change. I did not bust his chops about it, just calmly showed him the rule.

Me personally, I don't care to be micro managed by anyone anymore, obviously you do and that is fine, mods have enough to do with the site and their lives, they should not have to deal with the stuff that should be policed by the members to save everyone time.

As for my thoughts on Cl ads, I don't see any issues with posting them since it is not an auction and would not bring about collusion. But the issues I am betting is when new members (and some older ones) see the listing for those they think it will be ok to post auction pages and it all goes down hill from there.

Rant over.

KsM715

Welcome to my world gunboy. Doesnt matter how polite you are to the OP, someone else is going to get offended and feel they just have to say something.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I got to see it before being deleted for violating the "no auctions" posting rule!!!

You keep trying to taunt members by making snarky comments like this all the time and you are going to be gone. I don't know if you are trying to anger site members, the moderating staff or the site ownership, but that really doesn't matter. Nobody is going to come on to the site and intentionally start drama. We won't have it.

You have made this comment about auction police several times and this is the last time.

Don't like the policy? Don't come here. Simple as that. I don't like Wal-Mart so I don't go there. I don't post BS on the internet about them everyday.

I took the time to write (several) long explanations about the policy, why we have it, what the goals are for having the policy, etc. and people still want to argue. But at this point, there is just no point in further discussion.

joeM62

Not to step on any toes here, but was anybody able to get in touch with the guy I have tried
calling him and haven't heard anything?