• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clark Truck in WV

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They do a total overhaul/rebuild/check/rehab on everything. Prices may be a bit high on the big stuff, but the humvees are reasonable considering they are all redone. :D I found a place in Maine that has humvees for $28K but there as is, just as they got them from the USMC.... :shock: Anyone have any comments on dealings with them?

FSBruva

They do a lot of business outfitting fleets of trucks to be used both in the US and abroad. In my interactions with them while I was still shopping, they seemed that they couldn't be bothered to answer my questions. I suspect that's because I only wanted to buy one truck ... rather than mobilize my army.

Matt

Desert Rat

The people in Maine are.... well..... Maineiacs...... Best to go there personally. My Dad lives nearby which helps me quite a bit.

red devils dude

FSBruva said:
They do a lot of business outfitting fleets of trucks to be used both in the US and abroad. In my interactions with them while I was still shopping, they seemed that they couldn't be bothered to answer my questions. I suspect that's because I only wanted to buy one truck ... rather than mobilize my army.

Matt
thats a shame they where great to me I got a few parts and a friend is
looking at a M813 for a new potato truck from them.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have had nothing but good relations with them, for over ten years off and on.
They let me take the parts off the (parts)trucks when I need something and can drive there.
Bjorn

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Email / call Josh Clark,
Young fellow, went out of his way for me.
Jack Clark the top guy, came out to greet me in the yard, nice guy, & I didn't spend enough to pay for his watch.

I got to see their refurbishing process, I've seen some peoples "restorations" that weren't as thorough as Clark Truck's refurbished.

Mudstone

ok i got through to them... spoke to a guy names alex... he said the cheapest truck they have would be 18,500... that's completely nuts man the guys in idaho are way cheaper and the gentlemen at army 6x6 are around 4200... i understand they are complete rebuilds and all but it's really not that much over a well maintained after depot rebuild is it?

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Mudstone, give me a call. I will sell you 5 trucks for 18,500 and all are in excellent shape.. I have lost several nice trucks to these guys when bidding since they can pay more due to selling for 5 times what we sell to fellow members for. But that is capitalizism and its the best system around.